KeyBar Key Organizer Carbon Fiber/Titanium Model with Splatter Anodizing and Pocket Clip, Holds up to 12 Keys - CFACTKB
KEYBSPLATTER: Carbon Fiber/Titanium Splatter KeyBar
The KeyBar is the original pocket organization tool designed to securely hold all your keys in one compact, rattle-free package. The Carbon Fiber/Titanium KeyBar model is great for those who want a design that is durable, but won't weigh your pocket down. All KeyBars are CNC milled from a solid billet then hand finished to order. Every KeyBar is 100% non-ferrous and all hardware is stainless steel so your KeyBar will not rust. No special tools are necessary for assembly. Patented design, manufactured in Savannah, GA.
KeyBars featuring a color or treatment are individually customized so each KeyBar will not be an exact match to another.
Anodized color on the titanium version is produced by light refraction and interference of wavelengths. The film thickness is very thin and can actually be polished out with a commercial steel polish. The anodized layer is durable, though; it takes heavy polish and rubbing to remove. The anodized layer may change color due to the oil in your fingers, but the color will return with a light cleaning with Windex or a similar cleaning product.
- Up to 12 with the provided screws
- Up to 28 with longer screws
- Fits 90% of keys
Your KeyBar arrives in a hinged tin and includes
- (1) KeyBar with removable Titanium pocket clip
- (2) 0.5" screws (1-4 keys)
- (2) 0.75" screws (1-8 keys)
- (2) 0.875" screws (1-12 keys)
- (15) Washers
- (2) O-rings (allows you to adjust the tension to your liking)
- (1) Key fob link
- Overall Length: 3.5"
- Material: Carbon Fiber and Titanium with Splatter Anodizing
- Screw Post Dimension: 0.164"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Includes Titanium Pocket Clip
- Made in the USA