Kershaw 1075 Deschutes Camp Axe 14" Overall, Tan GFN and Rubber Handles, GFN Sheath
KS1075: 1075 Deschutes Camp Axe
Mankind been using the axe to shape, split, and cut wood for millennia. The Kershaw Dechutes camp axe is an update on that trusty tool. With its angular handle lines and cutouts in the axe head and knob, it has a decidedly contemporary look. The cutouts also help relieve weight in this full-tang tool. The tan glass-filled nylon handle features textured rubberized inserts for a secure grip. The cutout in the head is part of the included sheath and carry system. The sheath snaps into place through the hole. Once the sheath is secured, add the strap for convenient over-the-shoulder carry. Cutout in the knob provides a convenient place to add your own wrist strap.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 14.0" (35.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Tan GFN with Rubber Grip
- Sheath Material: Tan Glass Filled Nylon (GFN)
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. (711 g)
- Made in China