Kershaw 1280 Diode Flipper Knife 1.6" Stainless Steel Bead Blast Blade, Black GFN Handles - 1230
KS1230: 1230 DiodeKershaw KnivesIn the case of the Kershaw Diode, small is beautiful. This good-looking mini knife is an ideal size to slip into a pocket, add to your keychain, or drop into a backpack or purse. The oversized lanyard hole in the backspacer makes it easy to attach to a keyring and doubles as a slotted screwdriver. The blade opens manually using a nail nick in the blade. The Diode’s glass-filled nylon handles are textured for an eye-catching look and a good grip. When the blade is open, a cutout locking liner is visible and adds to the interest of this small knife.
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade Length: 1.6" (4.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 2.9" (7.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.5" (11.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black GFN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (33 g)
- Made in China