Kershaw 1258 Folding Fillet Knife 6.3" Blade, K-Texture FRN Handle
KS1258: 1258 K-Texture Folding Fillet Knife
If you like to stow your gear compactly, this sleek Folding Fillet with K-Texture™ grip is the perfect choice for your tacklebox.
The knife's 6-in. blade folds into its handle and stores neatly. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This “softer” steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistant—always important when you're working around water.
The handle is glass-filled nylon for durability and has a rubberized overmold with our exclusive K-Texture™ grip. The K-Texture™ pattern ensures you always have a secure hold—even in slippery conditions. While in use, the blade is locked open for safe and secure filleting, but releases easily when you’re ready thanks to the sturdy back lock. The Kershaw Folding Fillet is drilled to accept a lanyard.
ENDORSED BY HALL OF FAME FISHERMAN ROLAND MARTIN
Kershaw is proud to welcome legendary Hall of Fame Fisherman Roland Martin to the Kershaw family. Host of the popular TV show Fishing with Roland Martin, Roland is endorsing the entire Kershaw fishing line, including our new K-Texture™ grip series. These fishing knives are designed to ensure outdoor enthusiasts and kitchen pros alike always have the right knife for any job. Having the right tool for the task is the key to making any job easier—and that's exactly what this Roland Martin-endorsed line is made to do.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Back Lock - A strip of steel on the back of the knife moves into place behind the blade to lock the knife safely and securely open during use.
- Endorsed by Hall of Fame Fisherman Roland Martin
- Handle ensures secure grip in marine conditions
- Back lock
- Lanyard hole
- Blade Steel: 420J2 Stainless steel, satin finish
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overmold, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 6.3" (16 cm)
- Closed length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)