Kershaw 1313BLK Spoke Assisted Flipper Knife 2" Black Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1313BLK: 1313BLK Spoke Folding Knife
This is one sweet little flipper from Kershaw.
With its blade length of just 2 inches, the Kershaw Spoke is easy to take along with you just about anywhere. But even with such a compact blade, this knife is plenty useful. It slices through tasks quickly and easily because the Spoke's big belly provides plenty of cutting surface — even though the overall blade length is shorter.
The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Slightly oversized, the flipper doubles as a finger guard when the blade is opened. The steel handle features an unusual textured pattern that also provides a solid grip on this smaller knife. Black-oxide coating gives it a great look and a sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use.
The Spoke has a reversible, deep-carry pocket clip and a black-oxide coated blade stop.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5" (14.0 cm)
- Blade Material: 4Cr14 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Left/Right Deep Carry
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)