Kershaw 2055 Comeback Flipper Knife 3" Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS2055: 2055 Comeback Folding Knife
The Comeback's look is so clean that, at first glance, you won't notice how different it really is. For instance, there are no screws visible from the front. All you see is the sweep of the blade and handle, the oversized, concave pivot, and the handle insert with its subtle debossed Kershaw logo. The Comeback also has a decorative backspacer and a reversible pocket clip with custom cutouts. The knife opens smoothly with the KVT ball-bearing system. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade safely open during use. Try it once and you'll "comeback" for more.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)
- Made in China