Kershaw 2065 Gravel Assisted Flipper Knife 2.5" BlackWashed Reverse Tanto Blade and Stainless Steel Handles
KS2065: 2065 Gravel Folding Knife
The mid-sized Gravel is ready to get the job done. The distinctive blade shape is a reverse tanto, but with strong belly curve and a top swedge. This means the Gravel not only provides the piercing power of a tanto but also offers excellent slicing capabilities. The blade's swedge dips toward the spine at the back of the blade and gives the pocketknife a distinctly "sharky" look. 8Cr13MoV blade steel ensures good edge holding, strength, and hardness. The steel handle is comfortably contoured and equipped with a deep-carry pocket clip.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.9" (15.2 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: BlackWashed Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (78 g)
- Made in China