Kershaw 3700 Kurai Folding Knife 2.5" Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Handles
KS3700: 3700 Kurai
The Kurai is a gentleman's folder with style to spare, with carbon fiber and aluminum handle scales. It doesn't sacrifice substance either—it's heavy for its size (in a good way), and its 2.5" 8Cr13MoV blade with titanium carbo-nitride coating provides great performance and corrosion resistance at an extremely reasonable price. Opening is smooth and easy with the thumb stud, and the liner lock is nice and solid. The Kurai makes a great gift, too!
- Blade Length: 2.50"
- Closed Length: 3.50"
- Overall Length: 6.13"
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Titanium Carbo-Nitride
- Handle Thickness: 0.48"
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber and Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in China