Kershaw 4008 Dune Neck Knife 3.8" Black Plain Blade, Black Injection Molded Handles
THERE'S A REASON WE'VE NICKNAMED IT A NECK "SWORD"
Fan of the neck knife? Check out the Kershaw Dune.
As a backup knife, an easy-to-access utility blade, or just an unobtrusive, easy-to-carry EDC, neck knives are becoming a top choice for many knife users. Not only does it look awesome, at 3.8 inches, the Dune’s blade is longer than other neck knives, providing more usable slicing area. It also has a tanto tip ideal for piercing—as well as an overall sword-like blade design that gives it an unmistakable style.
For solid reliability, the Dune is a full-tang knife and has textured, glass-filled nylon scales that make for a lightweight and durable knife with a secure grip.
Naturally, the Dune includes its own molded sheath that snaps the knife securely into position, yet releases quickly when needed. The Kershaw logo “K” molded into the sheath lets knife users know they’re carrying the best with Kershaw.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Blade Length: 3.8" (9.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7" (19.8 cm)
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13, Black-Oxide Finish
- Handle Material: Injection Molded
- Sheath Material: Molded sheath, lanyard
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (72 g)
- Made in China