Kershaw 4038 Dmitry Sinkevich Tumbler Flipper Knife 3.25" Stonewashed D2 Drop Point Blade, Black G10 Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlays
KS4038: 4038 Dmitry Sinkevich Tumbler Folding Knife
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Tumbler is a strikingly handsome EDC. The blade is high-performance D2 for a long-lasting edge and—with its high chromium content—improved corrosion resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn't just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it's incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A custom pivot and backspacer complete the look of this must-have pocket knife.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4" (18.7 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in China