Kershaw 7250TEALSW Launch 9 AUTO Folding Knife 1.8" Stonewashed CPM-154 Drop Point Blade, Teal Anodized Aluminum Handles
KS7250TEALSW: 7250TEALSW Launch 9 AUTO
UNDER 2" BLADE
The popularity of the Launch 4 has launched several smaller automatics from Kershaw Knives.
This is the Launch 9. And while it may look like a smaller version of Kershaw's best-selling Launch 2, the Launch 9 has its own special appeal. Its compact size makes it easy to carry - and appropriate in a variety of situations where you wouldn’t pull out a more aggressive-looking knife. It offers a refined look; almost a gentleman's automatic.
But only "almost." The Launch 9's drop-point blade is CPM-154 with a deep stonewashed finish. CPM-154 steel takes and holds an excellent edge, offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness.
Like the rest of the Launch series, the Launch 9’s handle is anodized aluminum. In this case, it’s anodized in bright teal for everyday good looks. A push-button on the handle opens the knife quickly. Push the button again to release the blade to fold it back into the handle.
The Launch 9 features an integrated backspacer with a lanyard hole - perfect for a paracord attachment - and a reversible (left/right, tip-up) pocket clip.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 1.8" (4.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Teal Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Carry
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (45 g)
- Made in the USA