KAI AB5062 Pure Komachi 2 Series (Orange) 8" Serrated Bread Knife
KSAB5062: Serrated Bread Knife
KAI Pure Komachi
Vibrant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a striking addition to your kitchen, but our deceptively playful colors serve a no-nonsense purpose. The high-carbon stainless steel blade provides a razor-sharp edge, while the color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job, right out of the clear acrylic block. The variety of colors help guard against cross-contamination of your food, making it easy to remember which blade you used on your meat and which knife was for vegetables.
The bold blade color is achieved by bonding liquid coating to stainless steel blades. This food-safe coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and contoured for a comfortable, remarkably nimble performance. Incredibly sharp and distinctly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
The super-sharp serrations on KAI's Pure Komachi Bread Knife let you slide through everything from crusty artisan breads to the most delicate loaves--without crushing or tearing. An extra long blade makes it easy to cut perfect slices no matter how large the loaf. The Pure Komachi Bread Knife is equally adept at cutting cake and other delicate desserts.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade with friction-reducing liquid color coating
- Coating resists corrosion and makes cleaning easier
- Color-coded blades guard against cross-contamination
- Hand washing and drying recommended
- To protect the colorful blade coating, avoid cutting frozen food or using scouring pads or gritty cleansers when cleaning
- Steel: SUS420J2
- Handle: Molded resin
- Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Made in China