Microtech 123-1UT-DS Ultratech UTD Series AUTO OTF Knife 3.46" Black DLC Tanto Plain Blade, Milled Black Aluminum Handles, Black Hardware
MT1231UTDS: 123-1UT-DS Ultratech UTD
The Ultratech will forever set the standard for all out-the-front knives. Ultratech is Microtech's original dual action out-the-front knife and has been the foundation of their entire OTF line. Over the years, it has gone through several modifications, each time becoming more efficient and reliable. This UTD Series model has an improved milled handle with texturing thumb-slide for more positive purchase. The Ultratech's spring remains in an "at rest" position at all times except when deployed. This ensures that the compressed spring will not become fatigued, assuring users that when the knife is fired, it will operate effectively. Ultratech can take many different forms; it can be topped with a standard machined aluminum top or a piece of carbon fiber. The Ultratech's lightweight, one-handed open and close action, slim shape, and scalpel-sharp blade make it a one of a kind knife, only available through Microtech. This knife has proven time and again that it can withstand any obstacle. Only time will tell what the next step will be for the Ultratech series.
- Textured handles for improves grip
- Fluted blade and ported chassis to expel dirt and debris
- DLC blade and hardware for better wear and abrasion resistance
- Nickel Boron plated internals for extra corrosion resistance
- Automatic Opening/Closing - Front Opener
- Action: Dual Action - Auto Fire/Retract
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Length: 3.46"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Thickness: 0.640"
- Handle Material: UTD Milled 6061-T6 Aluminum with Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodizing
- Length Closed: 4.84"
- Length Open: 8.30"
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless Full Hard
- Standard Top: 6061-T6 Al Alloy
- Trigger: 303 Stainless
- Weight: 3.40 oz.
- Does not include sheath
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in the USA