Maxpedition 0608B Doppelduffel Adventure Bag, Black
MX0608B: Doppelduffel Adventure Bag
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The DOPPELDUFFEL Adventure Bag is a unique large travel bag that may be carried by hand, shoulder strap in 2 orientations, or with hide-away integral backpack straps. Two (2) internal padded dividers can split main compartment into smaller sections.
- Main compartment: 26" x 13" x 9" with two padded dividers
- Frontal/top compartment: 10" x 7" x 2"
- Internal pockets: 8" x 6" x 2" (two)
- Side slip pockets: 22" x 6" (two)
- Approximate Capacity: 3200 cu. in.
- PALS attachment webbing: Top, bottom and both sides
- Shoulder strap: Includes 2" shoulder strap, adjustable, with 2" shoulder pad
- Backpack straps: Contoured built-in with sternum strap
- Hydration: Can hold up to 100 oz / 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength