Maxpedition 0613B Fliegerduffel Adventure Bag, Black
MX0613B: Fliegerduffel Adventure Bag
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Meets FAA Carry-On Bag Size Requirement. Perfect for the frequent flyer, the FLIEGERDUFFEL Adventure Bag is a unique travel bag sized properly to carry-on luggage dimensions.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines
- Overall size 22" long x 14" wide x 9" high (45 linear inches)
- Main compartment approx 21" x 13" x 8" with tie down strap
- Top exterior sleeve pocket 10" x 6"
- Internal mesh pockets 10" x 5" x 2" (two)
- External slip pockets 14" x 4" (two)
- Approximate Capacity: 2380 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 3.8 lbs
- PALS attachment webbing: Top, bottom and both sides
- Shoulder strap: Includes 2" shoulder strap, adjustable, with shoulder pad
- Backpack straps: Concealable; contoured built-in with sternum strap
- Hydration: Can hold up to 100 oz / 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- YKK Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength