Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayonet 8" Blade and Scabbard (6504)
OKC3S USMC Bayonet & Scabbard
Ontario Knife Company
This knife is used/issued by United States Marine Corps
Designed to Marine Corps Military specifications for attachment to M16 rifles, this bayonet features a black coated clip-point blade of a proprietary carbon steel formula, with a small 1-3/4" serrated section at the base of the blade and a sharpened upper swedge. The grooved handle is very grippy and resilient, for use with or without gloves. The hard MOLLE compatible sheath with strap down loops has drain holes for amphibious use, an embedded ceramic-coated aluminum sharpener on the back, and a sturdy ballistic nylon harness for attachment to load bearing equipment in multiple ways.
Markings on blade may vary.
- 0.200" thick proprietary carbon steel
- 13.25" overall length
- 8" blade length
- Hardness RC 53-58
- 1.75 mission serration
- Zinc phosphate nonreflective finish
- Dynaflex handle ergonomically grooved to reduce hand fatigue
- Manufactured with a low noise signature polyester elastomer
- Fitted internal stainless steel spring friction to secure bayonet
- Ceramic coated aluminum honing rod located on back of scabbard
- Equipped with two load bearing attaching straps with cross straps
- Optional OKC3S compatible leg straps available
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Made in USA