Quartermaster QSE-9 Mr. Strickland Folding Knife 4" Blade, Stonewash, Titanium Handles
QAQSE9: QSE-9 Mr. Strickland
Mr. Strickland is not suitable for "slackers." It's certainly a top-end, handmade knife, and from the moment you hold it, you'll realize it. QSE-9 is constructed of premium grade materials; CPM 154 blade steel and titanium frame lock and scale. The blade glides open and closed on QTRMSTR proprietary ORB pivot system. The unique blade grind is reminiscent of the "airborne" custom knife by Gustavo Cecchini and by his good grace, Quartermaster was able to use the shape in this original rendition. Only 300 pieces were made in each colorway. Each example has been serialized on the spine of the knife and an additional trademark has been placed on the backside of the blade.
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 8.8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Material: CPM 154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: "Airborne" Tanto (used with permission)
- Carry Type: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Frame Lock with Steel LBS/LBI
- Pivot Assembly: Chainring Bolt with ORB Pivot System
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Made in Texas, USA