RMJ Tactical Quill Pocket Awl, Burnt Bronze CPM-3V Tool Steel, 7.25" Overall, Leather Sheath
RMJQUILLBZ: Quill Pocket Awl, Burnt Bronze
The Quill is an ultra-tough CPM-3V tool steel awl/pry bar that is light and slim enough to pocket carry every day. It's for those of us looking for something different than a knife to carry but not willing to sacrifice on quality or materials. The Quill is made from 3/16" thick CPM-3V tool steel with a burnt bronze Cerakote finish. The leather drop sheath comes with the versatile UltiClip so it can be attached with ease and carried with confidence. The Quill can be used for everything from punching holes to breaking ice/glass or even as a backup push dagger of sorts and was proudly made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Handle Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875"
- Blade Style: Awl
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Handle Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.1875"
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Pierce and punching holes
- Light Prying
- Marking surfaces with scribe lines
- Perfect for opening boxes
- Breaking Ice