Silky Saws Gomboy 210 Folding Saw, 8.3" Straight Blade, Rubber/Steel Handle - 121-21
SISKS12121: Gomboy 210 Folding Saw
With refined Japanese cutting technology and fitting a myriad of applications, it’s not surprising that the Gomboy Professional is Silky’s #1 selling saw worldwide. Precision-ground, impulse-hardened teeth matched with a premium Japanese handle, the Gomboy Professional offers superior performance and ergonomics unmatched by any other same size folding saws on the market. Whether building, woodworking, camping, or regular old work-around-the yard, the Gomboy Professional offers a saw just for you.
Preferred by professionals and hobbyists alike for ease of maneuverability between and among tightly-spaced branches, straight blade saws are easier to control and less likely to nick nearby branches than curved blades. Straight blades also enable the user to manipulate hinge wood for precision log felling techniques. Although incredibly smooth and efficient cutters, straight blades aren’t quite as fast as curved blades.
The precision-ground, razor-sharp blade provides fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included. An ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes. Made in Japan.
- Clear plastic hinged carrying case for storage and carrying is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 8.3" (210 mm)
- Blade Steel: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Closed Length: 9.45" (240 mm)
- Teeth Configuration: 8.5 Teeth per Inch (10 teeth per 30 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Overall Length: 17.75" (450 mm)
- Handle Material: GOM Rubber Over Steel Alloy
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (240 g)
- Weight with Case: 10.4 oz. (300 g)
- Made in Japan