Silky Saws Pocketboy 130 Folding Saw, 5.1" Medium Teeth Blade, Rubber/Steel Handle - 340-13
SISKS34013: Pocketboy 130 Medium Teeth Folding Saw
This is one awesome, compact folding saw design. The blade locks in multiple positions for different angled cutting and it is quite easy to release. The handle is very comfortable and the rubber provides more than adequate traction even when wet. The teeth on the blade may just be the best thing about it. They are available in a variety of different sizes/configurations depending on its intended application and these things are just wicked sharp. The blade folds safely into the handle for easy storage and the pivot screw is adjustable if any play develops. It's definitely something you'd want with you out in the woods or backyard and comes with a nice plastic carry sheath with a wire belt loop.
Compact lightweight folding saw with 5.1" blade that will take up very little room in your pocket or backpack. Nicknamed as "Little Giant" due to its extraordinary cutting capacity. This sleek saw features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included. An ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes. Made in Japan.
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 5.1" (130 mm)
- Blade Steel: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Closed Length: 6.7" (170 mm)
- Teeth Configuration: 8.5 Teeth per Inch (10 Teeth per 30 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1.1 mm
- Overall Length: 11.4" (290 mm)
- Handle Material: GOM Rubber Over Steel Alloy
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (160 g) Saw Only, 7.8 oz. (220 g) with Sheath
- Made in Japan