Steel Will Intrigue Flipper Knife 3.27" D2 Black Stonewash Drop Point Blade, Gray FRN Handles - F45M-15
SMGF45M15: F45M-15 Intrigue
Steel Will Knives
The Intrigue is a light and compact EDC knife with a full-size blade. It combines such characteristics of a gentleman's knife like elegant shapes, a narrow blade, and quality materials. The all black standoffs and black stonewashed blade add a bit of extra class to an already great knife.
D2 Tool Steel
D2 is a tool steel that exhibits excellent characteristics as a blade steel. This air-hardened steel is more corrosion resistant than other high carbon steels due to its high chromium content and offers a good mix of toughness, wear resistance, and edge holding ability.
- Blade Length: 3.27" (83 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.21" (107 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.48" (190 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Gray FRN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.19 oz.
- Made in China