Squid Industries Krake Raken Balisong Butterfly Knife 4.5" AEB-L Satin Tanto Blade, Silver Anodized Aluminum Handles
SQKRRKSL: Krake Raken Balisong - Silver
The Krake Raken, formerly the Kraken, is a live blade butterfly knife from Squid Industries. This channel handle design has precision machined 7075-T6 aluminum scales for increased grip and durability. The finely tuned bushing pivot system allows for maximum smoothness with nearly zero handle play. It features a chamfered spine for enhanced comfort, tapered handles for more control, and hidden zen pins for a cleaner look. It's an incredible piece that is built for performance and the long haul so get out there and put it through its paces.
Made and Assembled in the USA
Each and every Krake Raken is hand-assembled and tested by to ensure that each unit is an exceptional flipper. Every balisong from Squid Industries comes thread locked however extended flipping and use can cause the thread locker to break down over time so don't forget to maintain your butterfly knife.
- AEB-L stainless steel live blade
- Channel constructed 7075-T6 aluminum frames
- Bushings for ultra-smooth flipping action
- Latch-less, channel constructed handles offer ultra-clean lines and a pleasing minimalist aesthetic
- Blade Length: 4.50"
- Closed Length: 5.75"
- Overall Length: 10.125"
- Blade Material: AEB-L Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Channelled 7075-T6 Aluminum, Silver
- Handle Thickness: 0.50"
- Locking Mechanism: Latch-less (None)
- Pivot Assembly: Bushings
- Pin Design: Zen Pins
- Pocket Clip: None
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Made in the USA