Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1/2" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polycarbonate Handle - SVORD-KS
SVOKS: Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife
The Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife features a 7-1/2" Swedish high carbon tool steel full tang blade measuring 12" overall. The molded black polycarbonate handle has a red liner between the scales and the blade making for a better looking and better feeling knife. It has a very solid feel and is quite comfortable in the hand. As with all carbon steel blades, be sure to wipe knife completely dry before storing otherwise it
rust. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 7-1/2"
- Blade Material: Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 12"
- Handle Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Made in New Zealand