SWIZA D03 Swiss Pocket Knife Multi-Tool, Black, 2.95" Plain Blade - KNI.0030.1010
SZAKNI00301010: SWIZA D03 Swiss Pocket Knife, Black
It's been over 100 years since any meaningful design evolution has happened to the world renowned Swiss Knife. The SWIZA Pocket Knife is a revolutionary and disruptive next generation of the ageless and classic staple in every active person's must-have tool kit.
The easy curved shape and soft, but tactile grip finish of the SWIZA Pocket Knife handle makes it much more comfortable to hold, work with and makes it truly unique to all other Swiss Knives. As you would expect, it comes with multiple tool options in one (6 function) or two (11 function) lines all made from premium, extra-solid stainless steel including a sommelier caliber 5-turn corkscrew and, a longer, stronger blade with a finger grip slot for easy left or right opening...all significant improvements on previous Swiss Knives.
The Swiss Knife (SWIZA D03) with its revolutionary shape and sure-grip, soft-touch handle is the most comfortable and easy to use Swiss Knife ever. The ergonomically curved shape of the knife allows the tools to be more easily accessible and the die-cut slots make them easy to open with either the left or right hand.
- Blade - The blades in every SWIZA Swiss Knife are forged from a chrome and molybdenum alloy to obtain an extra strong, durable and tenacious blade and then polished to an impervious stainless steel finish. • 440/57 HRC Stainless Steel • 75mm Length • Excellent cutting performance • Die-cut slot on spine for easy opening with either the left or right hand • Safety Lock System: press the SWIZA cross button to release the lock allowing the blade to close.
- Reamer/Punch - This high-quality hardened stainless steel awl is perfect for piercing leather and is strong enough to indent hard materials. It includes a threading eye and features an additional resistance for optimized use when the tool is open.
- Can Opener - The hardened stainless steel can opener efficiently opens cans by hooking the tool under the rim of the can and cutting the top using a rotating up-and-down motion. This versatile tool also features a No. 1 flathead screwdriver at the end of the tool.
- Bottle Opener/Screwdriver - This hardened stainless steel universal bottle opener can also be used to pry and remove small nails, bend wire with the integrated wire hole and includes a No. 3 flathead screwdriver, and features an additional resistance at 90° and 180° for optimized use.
- Corkscrew - The sommelier caliber hardened stainless steel corkscrew has a cork-friendly diameter and 5-turn action that easily and confidently pulls corks without tearing.
- Tweezers - Made from high-quality hardened stainless steel, these handy tweezers feature beveled tips for high precision use including removing splinters and thorns. The improved lever thickness increases the spring effect and bend shape is engineered to ensure optimal grip and use.
- Blade Length: 2.95" (75 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.25" (83 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.55" (166 mm)
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57HRC
- Handle Material: Black Rubber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
- Made in Switzerland