WingManEDC Jonas Iglesias SPAR-K Model 2 Flipper Knife 2.625" M390 Satin Tanto Blade, Stonewashed Titanium Handles with Copper Inlays
WNGSPARK2: Jonas Iglesias SPAR-K Folding Knife - Standard Model 2
WingManEDC has teamed up with Jonas Iglesias of JIKnives, who's customs are an excellent combination of everyday carry and tactical. The SPAR-K is the third knife in their continued pursuit to offer an incredible selection of iconic collaborations and it features Lee Williams' patented Kickstop mechanism. This creates action that is iconic to Lee and you'll be hard-pressed to find better anywhere in the industry. The SPAR-K is an ultra-compact size, specifically for everyday carry with an American-tanto blade that Jonas is so partial toward and stylish copper inlay. It's a tactical look in mini size and we think you're going to love it.
- Utilizes Lee Williams' innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Stonewashed "Propeller" pivots and hardware
- Stonewashed titanium handle scales with copper inlays
- Stonewashed 3D machined titanium pocket clip with hidden hardware
- Blade Length: 2.625"
- Cutting Edge: 2.50"
- Closed Length: 3.375"
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Machine Satin
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Titanium with Copper Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Designer: Jonas Iglesias
- Made in China