WingManEDC David Santiago YUREI Standard Flipper Knife 3.125" M390 Two-Tone Compound Tanto Blade, Acid Washed Milled Titanium Handles
WNGYUREISTD: David Santiago YUREI Folding Knife - Standard
WingManEDC is proud to introduce the second knife in their continued pursuit to offer an incredible selection of iconic collaborations. The YUREI was developed on David Santiago’s unmistakable designs and features Lee Williams' patented Kickstop mechanism. It's a perfect size for everyday carry and features industry-leading action on a design that is impossible to come by. The grind lines are just as impressive as David's customs, so get one of these impressive pieces while you can!
- Utilizes Lee Williams' innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Ceramic bead blasted "Propeller" pivots
- Dark acid stonewashed hardware
- Dark acid stonewashed titanium handle scales with lanyard hole 3D milled into both of the handle scales
- Steel lockbar insert also functions as a lockbar stabilizer
- 3D machined titanium pocket clip with a dark acid stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin & Stonewash
- Handle Material: Dark Acid Stonewashed Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Designer: David Santiago