WingManEDC David Santiago YUREI Stealth Flipper Knife 3.125" M390 Satin Compound Tanto Blade, Acid Washed Milled Titanium Handles
WNGYUREISTLH: David Santiago YUREI Folding Knife - Stealth
WingManEDC is proud to introduce the second knife in their continued pursuit to offer an incredible selection of iconic collaborations. The YUREI was developed on David Santiago’s unmistakable designs and features Lee Williams' patented Kickstop mechanism. It's a perfect size for everyday carry and features industry-leading action on a design that is impossible to come by. The grind lines are just as impressive as David's customs, so get one of these impressive pieces while you can!
- Utilizes Lee Williams' innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Ceramic bead blasted, blue anodized "Propeller" pivots and hardware
- Stonewashed black DLC titanium handle scales with lanyard hole 3D milled into both of the handle scales
- Steel lockbar insert also functions as a lockbar stabilizer
- Stonewashed black DLC-coated 3D machined tip-up titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Black DLC Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Designer: David Santiago
- Made in China