Zero Tolerance 0450CF Dmitry Sinkevich Flipper 3.25" S35VN Black Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles
ZT0450CF: Model 0450CF Folding Knife
Zero Tolerance Knives
Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with some extra flair.
This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The blade steel is CPM-S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The S35VN blade is DLC coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife's solid construction with lightweight convenience. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence.
As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT's KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left or right-handed users. A left/right reversible, deep-carry pocket clip rounds out the 0450CF's basic feature set.
While it's a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.
- Jimped flipper tab
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom green aluminum barrel spacers
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1" (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4" (18.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber with Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68.0 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA