Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0566BW Assisted Flipper 3.25" S35VN Blackwash Blade, Black G10 with Stainless Steel Back Handle
ZT0566BW: Hinderer 0566BW
Zero Tolerance Knives
You wanted to see the 0566 in BlackWash. We're happy to oblige. Here it is with the finish that gives it the look of a favorite pair of well-worn jeans. But don't let the look fool you. This is a piece of precision machinery.
The blade S35VN stainless steel that's strong, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, and tough. This high-end steel ensures the user of a sharp, reliable edge that will last a long time. And with the BlackWash finish, the 0566BW has a discrete, matte look.
For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566BW opens quickly and easily with our assisted opening system.
The 0566BW offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably down in the pocket.
Designed by Rick Hinderer and built tough by Zero Tolerance, the 0566BW is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
Please note: this model was first made with ELMAX blade steel; you may still find some of these blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with S35VN.
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.70 in. (19.6 cm)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, BlackWash finish
- Handle: Textured G10 front, stainless steel BlackWash finish back
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Made in the USA